13 February 2011

Happy LOVE day!


*biscuits were made last Friday...and were super tasty!


Happy Valentine's Day! And the beginning of a great week...I can just feel it! Today will be filled with preschool Valentine's party, Doctor appointment, grocery shopping, decorating, and EATING! Here is our not too shabby menu for the week:

*Monday: All things heart/red. To continue our tradition, we'll have heart shaped pizzas. I think I'll shape the dough into individual hearts, and let everyone cover with their favorite toppings. Luckily, I have Trader Joe's to make my dough and delicious pizza sauce for me. We'll have things like pepperoni, tomatoes, peppers, ham, pineapple, onions, cheese, etc. to top.
For dessert we'll have molten chocolate cakes with Trader Joe's peppermint jojo's ice cream (any hopes of me losing this baby weight were ruined when I discovered this ice cream the other day...).

*Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Tostadas

*Wednesday: Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables

*Thursday: Leftovers

*Friday: Simple Carmelized Onion and Lentil Soup & homemade bread

*Saturday: Game Day. We've had fun watching BYU games on Saturdays...and making it a party with "game food". Today I'll make more guacamole (it's a favorite around here), and possibly a fruit pizza (I'll use this recipe for the cookie crust). Don't you always need an excuse to make a fruit pizza? I do.

*Sunday: Slow-Cooker Pot Roast & these potatoes

No comments: