22 November 2010

THANKSGIVING!

This week is going to be all about Thanksgiving. Lots of nights we'll be having leftovers or super easy dinners (saving budget and time for the big day!). Here you go!

*Monday: Leftovers-our Missionaries left us with lots of leftovers last night...makes it easy on me tonight!

*Tuesday: Bruschetta

*Wednesday: Making pies today! I'll be making a pumpkin pie (my requirement is that I make a recipe that includes Sweetened Condensed Milk ;) as well as a Butterscotch Pecan Pie. I've tried several pie crust recipes, and found this one is my favorite. We'll eat something easy for dinner like baked potatoes.

*Thursday: For our meal, I will be contributing stuffing, cornbread pudding the Turkey and gravy.

*Friday: Duh--leftovers!

*Saturday: And more leftovers!

*Sunday: Greek salad (requested by my husband, who is already anticipating needing a "cleansing meal" :)

No comments: