29 August 2011

This week...


...we're eating:

*Monday: Shells with Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Mondays are interesting these days because we now have soccer practice right at dinner time. I try to have it ready for Ryder to eat before we go, and I take a little picnic for Ellery, me and Haven to eat while we watch him play.

*Tuesday: Taco Salad & watermelon (summer can't officially be over until we've had this meal, right?)

*Wednesday: I've been wanting a good Panzanella lately. I love throwing a bunch of my favorite veggies in a bowl with some good crusty bread. I'll make one similar to THIS one. But you can really add whatever you like.

*Thursday: Baked Potatoes (with all the fixins')

*Friday: We're headed to Michigan for Labor Day weekend! But if I were staying here, I would probably make Grilled Barbecued Chicken with Corn & Radish Salad and THESE cookies (I admit, I made them last week as a celebration on the first day of school--quite possibly the BEST cookies I've ever made. I added some vanilla & chocolate chips to mine.)

No comments: