25 April 2011

Recovery week.


I hope you had a great Easter. We sure did. And as I think about it, I had some pretty darn tasty food last week. Went to Smoque downtown (absolutely heavenly. Like-there IS a Smoque is Heaven). Ate some pretty luscious Carrot Cake. Not to mention those Easter cookies, super yummy meatballs and an Asparagus tart that is SO simple AND delicious. Oh-and then there were Annie's rolls. I still need that recipe...YUM! There's no way I'll top all those tasties this week...but we have to eat. So here's what it will be:

*Monday: Easter Dinner leftovers

*Tuesday: And more leftovers...I made a whole ham! And Annie made us keep the extra rolls...darn. ;)

*Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas with guacamole

*Thursday: Tortellini/Broccoli Salad

*Friday: Baked Potatoes with veggies on top

*Saturday: Leftovers

*Sunday: Salmon with Spinach & Peppers and Trader Joe's Basmati Rice

No comments: