04 October 2010

fall, finally!

Sorry, but I am just one of those people who can't get enough of fall. I LOVE when the air begins to chill, and I can break out the sweaters/boots. And I even get a little excited for winter. Go ahead, hate me. But I like that I don't have to feel depressed half of the year because I'm cold. :) One reason the cooler weather is so amazing to me is all of the baking/cooking opportunities I can take advantage of now that it isn't so hot out! So get ready for some home-cookin' casseroles and lots of warm soups!!! I'm SO excited!!!

*Monday: Never got around to our Salmon & Roasted Root Vegetables yesterday for dinner (we were too busy eating cinnamon rolls!). So we'll try it tonight!

*Tuesday: Sweet Potato Soup with Blue Corn Tortillas

*Wednesday: Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna

*Thursday: Leftovers

*Friday: Tamale Pies

*Saturday: Steak with Roasted Carrots & Onions

*Sunday: Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo (Ryder is begging for me to make this again!) with a green salad

1 comment:

Caity said...

I enjoy seeing what sort of stuff you find to make! So much of it is stuff I would never even think of to look for on the internet. I have to admit that I have given up a lot of cooking these days with my last month of pregnancy and G.D. I get easily frustrated with food, but I'm excited to try your recipes after this baby is born!