29 June 2010

baby bundts

Part of our Haiti fundraiser on Saturday involved a bake sale. Of course I had to participate. I have a smaller bundt pan that I love, I'm pretty sure it's a 6 1/2 inch pan (like this one). So I made 14 bundts, 3 flavors, and with the help of Amy, I think they turned out well! Here are a few photos and the recipes...


LEMON GLAZED BUNDT
for the glaze, I mixed powdered sugar with a little milk & lemon juice



with this recipe as the glaze



PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE
we made a simple cream cheese frosting--cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and made it the right consistency to drizzle



3 comments:

msmith said...

we just ate one of your cakes but i didn't know it was yours. Yummy! Thanks for all your help on Saturday...

Joanna said...

Those look so scrumptious and cute! What a fun idea.

sarahvera said...

this makes me miss CBC.. mmmm banana caramel baby bundt