11 May 2010

Salem's Yummy Pretzel Bread


After staying at Salem and Burke's for about a week. I felt spoiled. We had such good food (mostly prepared by Salem) that it made me want to go home and prepare some yummy eats for my own family. I could not, however, find pretzel bread anywhere and I was craving those yummy sandwiches we had at Salem's. So I looked online to find a recipe for it and found this. They turned out really yummy. I'm still tweaking things to find out how to make them as good as the bakery does that Salem goes to. But these are definitely worth trying at least once. Hope you get a chance to make some!

3 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

Hey, so what do you put on these pretzel bread sandwiches? Sounds awesome.

Salem said...

Yay!!!! Those look amazing! Way to go, Joanna!
And Kristen, I just make a plate of as many veggies as I can think of (I love peppers, onions, tomatoes, sprouts, avocados, spinach, etc.) and let everyone make their own "grilled cheese". I cook them open-faced in the oven for a few minutes to warm all the toppings. Then we like to dip them in tomato soup!

Bri said...

This looks SO yummy! I will be making these soon!