05 April 2010

this week--

Here is our menu for the week!

*Monday: Cafe Rio (yes, I'm serious! My Mom is on a plane RIGHT NOW coming from Utah, with a lovely gift for me in her suitcase. I can't wait!!!)

*Tuesday: Grilled Chicken with Corn and Slaw--I sort of feel like Paula Deen putting this on my menu :) I guess I did get it from Southern Living...

*Wednesday: Mediterranean Melt with Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips

*Thursday: Shrimp Pad Thai

*Friday: Date Night!

*Saturday:Leftovers

*Sunday: Grilled Steak with Tomatoes and Scallions, Green beans and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Salem!!! Your blog is so fun!!! I am so excited for the barbecue quesadillas and your lettuce wraps with jasmine rice. Yum!!!! Can't wait to hear about cafe rio!!! Love you!!! Diane