05 December 2011

New week.

Sorry for the absence of a post last week. I have no excuse, really. And I feel like between now and Christmas I am so busy, that dinners are going to be put on the back burner (haha). But planning them out always helps...so here's the plan:

*Monday: Baked Potatoes (or as my kids call them, "mountain potatoes". we like to top them with lots of corn, broccoli, peas, cheese, bacon, green onions, tomatoes and any other good stuff we can think of--making them like mountains.)

*Tuesday: Lentil Soup (we LOVE this stuff...)

*Wednesday: Chicken Curry with Rice

*Thursday: Leftovers

*Friday: Girl's Night! We'll be eating somewhere yummy...Burke will get to play chef here at home while I'm gone. ;)

*Saturday: White Bean Dip with crusty bread slices & fruit

*Sunday: Crock Pot Pulled Pork Tacos

2 comments:

ashley said...

I made those pulled pork tacos on Sunday! Did you see them on my Pinterest or do we just share a brain? They're REALLY good. Try them with Trader Joe's habanero lime tortillas for an extra fun kick!

Salem said...

Great idea! We're doing it! Isn't Trader Joes the best?!