22 June 2010

a menu

This week, we are eating:

*Monday: Leftovers from our Father's Day feast!

*Tuesday: Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables (Burke's request)

*Wednesday: BBQ chicken (I will just grill up some chicken breasts with our favorite--"Sweet Baby Ray's" sauce--this was Ryder's request) with sweet potato fries & Corn and Radish Salad

*Thursday: Bean Burritos with Avocado (or if I'm feeling extra generous, I'll make guacamole :)

*Friday: Pizza Night!--getting ready for our big Bizarre/Fair/Fundraiser to support Haiti tomorrow! I'll be baking all day (I'll post pics/recipes next week) and definitely won't have time to make dinner...thank goodness we have coupons for Giordano's.....yum...

*Saturday: Leftovers

*Sunday: Grilled Salmon with Spicy Honey-Basil Sauce & Garlicky Roasted Asparagus

No comments: