14 June 2010

Let's get Cookin'!!!

I'm FINALLY back! It's great to be home (although I do have a sick boy--which is so sad), and I am so excited to finally get back to cooking--and get my kids out of the "Honey-Nut Cheerios, Peanut Butter Sandwiches and snacks all day" trap. It's hard to eat well when on vacation. But we had a great trip, and I now have an amazing new brother in law! So here is what we're eating this week:

*Monday: Black Beans and Rice (thanks to Amy for the delicious beans and peach salsa--we HAVE to put them to good use!), with avocados, tomatos, shredded cheese, onions, etc....

*Tuesday: Asian Noodle Salad--I've been wanting to make this ever since I saw it on my friend's, friend's blog....

*Wednesday: Eggplant and Mozzarella Melt with spinach/strawberry/kiwi salad

*Thursday: Leftovers

*Friday: Red Pepper Soup (I will probably throw a few tomatoes in, as well) with crusty bread

*Saturday: Date Night--it's been TOO long!!!

*Sunday: Chicken with Artichokes and Angel Hair and Blueberry Buttermilk Tart (for dessert :)

No comments: