01 March 2010

March Menu!

Yay! It's March! And I hear that this Friday it is supposed to be 45* around here! Yippee!!! I'm glad I have all week to decide how I'm going to celebrate such an occasion. Maybe break out the grill??? Oh wait, I said 45*, didn't I. So maybe it won't feel like summer....but I'll take it! Here is what we are eating in Chicago for the next several days...

*Monday: Cashew Chicken & Rice, take II

*Tuesday: Tuscan Tomato Soup & oyster crackers (I bought some oyster crackers the other day at Trader Joe's and Ryder is SO excited about them. We'll add a little nutrition...and calories to the crackers with this yummy homemade tomato soup!)

*Wednesday: Roasted Salmon with Lentils

*Thursday: Tostadas Salsa Verde

*Friday: Spaghetti Carbonara & Bread (Saturday is my indoor triathlon...so we are carb-loading tonight!)

*Saturday: Leftovers

*Sunday: Leftovers

No comments: