15 March 2010

hungry...

Here is our menu for this week! I'm feeling hungry at the moment, so we're starting the week with one of my new favorites...

*Monday: Stuffed Peppers (I've been thinking about these ever since I made them a few weeks ago...I think they may be on my weekly menu fairly often from now on. :) & leftover Ciabatta bread

*Tuesday: Pita Pizzas (I just asked Ryder what he'd like this week for dinner and this was his pick!)

*Wednesday: Salmon (I'm going to coat the fish with s&p and a little cayenne and then make an avocado salsa to go on top--simply dice red onion, avocados and mix with a little lime juice--place on top of fillets after cooking fish however you'd like! I'll probably bake mine...) & cantalope (the most nutrient dense fruit---thanks, Page!)

*Thursday: Macaroni & Cheese (homemade, of course) & Broccoli

*Friday: Date night!

*Saturday: Leftovers

*Sunday: Peanut-Crusted Chicken Breasts & Asparagus (if you're worried that this is the third recipe in two weeks that calls for "white sandwich bread", I'm sorry. I rarely buy white bread, and since I did last week for the fish, I need to use it up! Just trying to be resourceful...even if I'm feeding my family empty carbs... :)

Happy eating!

No comments: